Monday, August 29, 2011

New Stamps



Hello friends!
There are new stamps listed in the shop today and I want to share with you a couple of quick and easy projects created with them.

First is this tag using the Fashion Girl stamp.
 First I embossed the tag and distressed it,
 then layered paper scraps and embellishments for a fun gift tag.




I also created this card featuring the Traveling Couple stamp for a fun colorful card!  I colored both of my stamps using Copic markers.  I am enjoying learning how to create with these cool markers and I highly recommend them!




You can find our shop here.


Have a lovely day, Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable:) I love that tag reminds me of the old flappers.

    Melissa

    expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are adorable! Glad to find you and will be back to check your digi's.

    I am from Springfield, MO but live in Anchorage, Alaska with my husband and "furry" children.

    ReplyDelete